Saturday, April 09, 2005

New blog name update

I am back from the cruise. It actually was pretty fun. My mom and I decided that we would each do our own thing, and so I barely saw her, except for dinners. No gin, but I had some really good tequila in Ensenada, and many many beers.

It turns out that I have a business trip to go on next week, so I have two days at home. Lucky me. So that means I will have another week to get blog name requests. The leading candidate right now is The Umbrella Corporation.

And Mike, when I get back from Northern California, I'll tell the story of Umbrella. It's not great, but then again, many nickname stories are pretty stupid.

2 comments:

phrainck said...

Don't you worry! I had enough martinis this weekend to make up for the two of us.

I think the reason I dig the martinis so much is because the club I hang out at is typically a beer bar. It is fun put on aires about my sophistication while the rest of the rednecks drink their beer by the pitcher. I need not worry about getting my ass beaten because I'm buds with the owner of the club, too.

So, in a nutshell, I drink martinis to try to add to the culture of my town. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

KINGSPAWN said...

Suggestions:

Peeing out the Window: Umbrella Testing

Getting wet sucks: Umbrella Me

My Umbrella, Your Vagina

Umbrella as Phallus: Reflections from the postfuture.